Real estate developers and investors interested in building walkable neighborhoods are invited to participate in the 2014 LOCUS Leadership Summit: Closing the next [Smart Growth] deal.
The 2014 Summit will take place on June 17-18, 2014 in Washington, DC. Real estate developers, investors, members of Congress and Washington’s thought leaders will come together to discuss cutting edge design, planning, finance and management ideas you won’t find anywhere else.
Join this year’s Summit to:
- Network with the country’s leading smart growth real estate developers and investors;
- Learn answers to the unique questions facing the smart growth real estate community from industry leaders;
- Influence federal policy during the Summit’s Capitol Hill day;
- Explore examples of the most innovative real estate development projects in the Washington, DC metropolitan area on an “inside the deal” walking tour;
- Hear Real Estate Advocacy & Leadership (R.E.A.L) Talks, an interactive series of presentations modeled after the TED conference format.
Basic conference registration includes all panel and R.E.A.L Talk sessions, breakfast and lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday as well as admission to the LOCUS Congressional Breakfast on Capitol Hill. Register by April 1, 2014 to get the early discount rate.
The LOCUS Leadership Summit is the premiere national conference where smart growth deals get done. Join private and public sector innovators leading the way by registering for the 2014 Summit today.